<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Month, Princess Cheryl!

"It's my birthday, and I want an overnighter!"

And we're so glad you wanted one!

the princess

dancing to the sing along

There's never enough time when we get together, and even this time didn't seem like enough. I thought of so many things I wanted to ask after y'all left.

The lasagna rolls were deluxe, the salad was beautiful, and the baguette with dipping sauce was grand. The movie was fun, the sing-along was delightful, and the hot tub was lovely. What a beautiful night! (Thank You, Lord...) I think we got to bed around 1:30.


Maybe there will be a time when we can sleep in a bed that'll fit all of us so that we can stay together the whole time! =) Maybe that's spelled h-o-t-e-l, or at least the closest thing to one bed.

I can only remember one of the stretches you showed us--the last one that involves both stretching and balance. I like it. And I'm glad you felt at least a little better after your demonstration to us.

Glenice and I got a few scrapbook pages done after you left. That went fast too.

So grateful we could arrange a sleepover for our Princess Cheryl. Maybe we can still manage a Ya-Ya Day for February? Love you guys!!! XO

6 comments:

Ya-Ya Connection said...

PLEASE remove the picture of my behind. OMG that looks bad.....I know you like my dancing but no one knows what I am doing.....

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Is that better?

Cheryl Stillar said...

This is hilarious. I saw the picture before it was edited and DID NOT see a bad looking behind. But it was not my behind! New pic tells the story without the gory details, huh Tina?
Watched the movie with my mom. She loved it!

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Thank you. Never liked that part of me actually. Do I sound so vain, ahhhh. Butt, you changed it for me. Thanks. And I don't know about the stretch you talked of.

I loved our time together and I am so glad you recorded it. A week ago today already... What a day. What about kevin, what did he think?

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Like Cheryl, I didn't see anything bad about the pic, butt I know what it's like to not want to see something I have a problem with, so no problem!

I asked Cheryl what stretches you guys do, so she showed us, but it was after you left.

Kev came back refreshed and to a lesser degree, invigorated. We've had some interesting conversations, so I'm grateful for the stirring God did in his heart. It was more than I hoped for (said Eeyore)... Thank you for asking!

Ya-Ya Connection said...

I am glad to hear you spent time with your mother Cheryl. How are they both doing? Sorry i didn't ask sooner. I loved the get together. For a thank you for all of you helping with Jacob's wedding I got a cabin at Deer Lake for any days we can scrape up in May. So you all let me know. The meals are on me. If you need to guide me...well it is welcomed. Love all of you.