<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We get to go to a cabin!!


Glenice hides posts. Important ones! But not to be sneaky. Just to be efficient. Or speedy. Or something.

At any rate, you can read the message on the Birthday girl post. Comment #6. But I wanted to post this lovely picture for inspiration and motivation to get out your calendars!

I love you, my YaYa's! Field Trip!! Yippee!!!
Cheryl

5 comments:

Good News said...

Where is this place?

Cheryl Stillar said...

This is not actually the place. I just pulled this picture off the internet. The cabin is Deer Lake, I think she said.

Cheryl Stillar said...

In May the weekends are kind of dicey. The first one seems the best. The second is Mother's Day, the third is a wedding for Stillars & Nennos, the fourth is a already Memorial Day. There is actually a fifth but it is my anniversary. So how does May Day look for everyone?

Cyndi Mulligan said...

So this would be an overnighter on a Monday? Not that that's a problem, just wondering. I don't see anything on my calendar for May 1.

Cheryl Stillar said...

I thought May first was called May Day. I meant May 1st.