<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Friday, August 29, 2008

Spa Day

Thanks to Glenice & Cheryl for all your legwork....... XO

Highlands Day Spa

where it all happens...

Oh, YEAH..... that's what I'm talkin' about..........


we are GOING to learn reflexology,
even if we have to practice on each other

the first 3 massagees


don't we look relaxed..................

lunch at The White House


Rosie, you never take a bad picture----ever.

You guys, I had so much fun just being with you. To get my first-ever massage along with you all was so great. Then to have a totally garlic lunch afterward was too good! I am really looking forward to Priest Lake. We are just THE BEST. I wish the candids I took would've turned out. I didn't think you'd want them posted, but I am keeping them for me. They are treasures all.

mmWAH.
XO, LL

2 comments:

Ya-Ya Connection said...

It's very nice that you have the time and energy and desire to keep our yaya experiences documented. Keep going cause it's fun to see where we've been. love, Tina

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Thank you Cyndi for a very nice post. I susre love you! I too am excited for the cabin experience. What fun can we have or better said what trouble can we get into!