<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Plan

Here is the plan: We meet Wednesday at 10:30 at Cheryl's to celebrate Rosie's birthday!

Cyndi and I decided on a menu. We are going Mexican because that sounded good to us on the phone. I think we were both hungry, and the first thought of everyone bring a salad just didn't do anything for us.

So Cyndi is making flan for dessert and I will do a taco salad. Rosie is the guest of honor and therefore may not bring anything.

So, Glenice and Tina, could one of you bring a main dish, like enchiladas or such, and the other one do super nachos (with guacamole, of course!)? Talk amongst yourselves.

Kinda bossy of me, I know, but that is the prerogative of the hostess (says I).

Tina can stay til 2 or so, and if it works we can watch Mamma Mia and break up about 3:30ish.

See you then!

Princess Cheryl

2 comments:

Ya-Ya Connection said...

ok. I'm on. I'll take the nachos, Glenice can do the enchiladas. See you there.

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Yes! i can do the enchilada. Not sure if they will be beef or chicken. Green or red sauce...Not sure yet. Guess you all will be surprised. Looking forward to the celebration. See you at 10:30 tomorrow.