<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

January Get Together

Cyndi reminded me that we have a date set for our next get together - January 20th. It will be a celebration of Rosie - if she is here. (And we can celebrate her even if she is not, but it would be much more fun with her presence.)

Rosie - are you here?!?

I know this is a Tina ski day. Are you willing to skip the slopes, or do you want us to change to a different day? And Glenice, are you able to exit the tundra and do you have the day free?

Check in YaYa's. It's time to beat the January blues with a YaYa Love Fest!

Princess Cheryl

4 comments:

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Hi Cheryl,
I do believe I can make it on the 20th. The tundra is thawing. I have been in my happy room scapebooking and sewing. I am almost finished with Abandoned to God. Wow What a man he was. My favorite quote is found on page 13, "I do not care what God does. What I care about is who He is." That so answered many questions and put my focus in the correct spot. On My ABBA,s character.
Let us get together and share Christmas stories.
Princess Glenice

Ya-Ya Connection said...

rosie can get together and wants to. Lets talk

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Ideas:
1) Meet at whoever's house has the best setup for watching Cheryl's sing along DVD of "Mamma Mia"
2) Go see Jamara and play games with her (I can check with them first).
3) Go to Glenice's and work on the scrapbook (wow, Cheryl, I can feel your joy from here).
Okay, just some ideas I thought I'd throw out. Anyone have anymore?

Cheryl Stillar said...

Rosie can't do Tuesday. She and Tina think Wednesday. Tina has the little guy so it would be best at my place so she is close as she would leave kiddos at home. Tina's time will probably be abbreviated, so we can celebrate Rosie while we are all together and then when Tina goes, if we want, we can watch Mamma Mia. I can already hear Glenice singing.