<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Monday, April 6, 2009

who's who?

I'm always drawn to pictures of what could be the five of us. I got this one the other day and just wanted to put it up here for us. I would guess that I might be the second from the right with the dark hair, but that could be Rosie since she's one of the tallest. I could be the one in the hat since my mom made me wear them all the time. I see Cheryl as the one in the middle, then Glenice to the left, and Tina as the one with the hair ribbon on the far left. Well, whatever, I just wanted to post it because I thought it was really sweet. I love you guys! XO

1 comment:

Cheryl Stillar said...

Yeah, Glenice is second from the left. You can tell she just wants to break away and run in. Tina is far left. I remember she forgot to go potty before we left the beach house.
And you were right about the hat. We all tried to convince your mom to let you go without it, but you know how she can be. Not even 5 petit YaYa's could convince her!