<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cabin Dates

Glenice called this morning to try to get some dates to offer her friend who has the cabin. We made an executive decision and came up with May 18, 19, 20, 21. If we pick any two sequential dates, she can get them in cement with her friend. Personally, I prefer 18-19 or 19-20, but I can do any of them if another combo works better for someone.

Please let her know, k? Thanks! XO

4 comments:

Cheryl Stillar said...

I am wide open and can go with what works for everyone else.

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Glenice said Tina can do those dates but wants to spend time with the girls. Can we say 18-19 then? Does that work for everyone? Has anyone talked to Rosie about this?

Cheryl Stillar said...

I will see Rosie on Friday and write myself a note to talk to her.

Ya-Ya Connection said...

AHHH. I will plan on the 18-19. It looks like that is all I will have time for.
April 25- Training
May 1- Training
May 3-10 Russia
May 11-14 Seattle with Halley
May 16- Wedding
May 18, 19- Yaya's
May 21-24- Metalline Falls
May 25-31 ? Seattle/Redding
June 1-5 Natalie's 11 Birthday?