<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Monday, June 16, 2008

Are we on?

I've heard from all of you except Rosie. Mae is available after 1 pm and she said to drop in anytime. I would like all of us to be with her, at least a few minutes. Don't know the other plans yet. I'll think of them today.

Cyndi--- bring Jylie here to be with the kids. That would be great. Can Ryan show up, too? That would be even better, at least for Bryan, hehe.

Keep checking this site for further instructions in the adventures of the YAYAs

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in. Way cool! Thanks for putting it together. Did Glenice not talk to Rosie?

Cheryl

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Jylle called a friend & couldn't go there & was excited about going to your house--thanks so much for the invite! Will stay tuned...

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Hey, we can't go to Mae's because her bro is coming to town. Hasn't seen him for 10 years. Next week would be better for her.
Natalie is sick as well. SHe will probably be better in the morning as Bryan was, but I don't know. I feel a bit uncomfortable going anywhere now, esp since I don't have anything planned except maybe coffee or lunch. I can wait till next week, can you? Sorry for the delay. We can always check in the morning on Natalie to see how she is. Let me know.