<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

on Nat and 2 parties

So sorry Nat is sick. Yucky when kids don't feel well. Smoothing hair back and being there for them doesn't feel like enough sometimes. Hope she's better soon & that no one else gets it. Does this mean we're on for the 24th? I might not be able to come if I'm doing VBS. I'm going to see if they need helpers. If I'm not truly needed, I'm not going.

The 32-yr anniversary party was GRAND! That the jerseys sported that number and all the guests in attendance were people who dearly care for you--good stuff. Your kids DO know how to throw a party! Thanked Annied for the invite--she is something else!

Glenice & Rosie, are you still unable to post anything? Glenice, did you get your gmail address to work?

Thank you SO MUCH for coming to Ryan's party (or for wanting to)! That meant a lot, and we all really appreciated it. Wish we would've taken a picture with all of us in it, but I have these:





Love you guys!
XO, ~c.

2 comments:

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Hi there.
Natis better as of one hour ago. a 24 hour bug, is it possible.Do you people get these type of htings. It's ok, my gardener showed up this morning and fed my plants and put a hook up for a hanging plant. That was so nice I started thinking I was in a movie. It was taking place in the Ozarks, just like the setting of my book and Harold Belle Wright. Sure love that kind of thing. 24th it is for now, I'll keep you posted. Love the photos, esp the last one. Tina

Unknown said...

WOW! Jewelee looks like a million bucks. She could go on the show "Ten Years Younger"!! Those pictures warmed me to my toes!!

Cheryl