<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lord Jesus!

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. His government and its peace will never end.*

She gave birth to her first child, a son. She wrapped him snugly in strips of cloth and laid him in a manger, because there was no lodging available for them.**

And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.***

Happy Birthday, Lord Jesus!

...~*~...~*~...~*~...~*~...~*~...~*~...~*~...~*~...

*Isaiah 9:6-7 (NLT)
**Luke 2:7
***Revelation 21:5-7

1 comment:

Cheryl Stillar said...

Bless your heart. What fun to find His great Words on OUR blog on Christmas morning! May your day be merry and bright!