<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Saturday, December 27, 2008

How was your Christmas?

How was everyone's Christmas?! Ours was just the five of us, and it was cozy and perfectly wonderful. We really missed having Kev's mom here, but it couldn't be helped. My quiet times have been sweet, I'm in the kitchen cooking or baking much of the time, and these precious days contain many moments of both sweet and sour. I wrote more about it on my blog, so I don't want to be redundant here.

I think of you all every day and hope your Christmas season is warm and wonderful, sweet and sane, long and lovely. I love you! XO

7 comments:

Cheryl Stillar said...

If you are using that large font for me, you needn't. I ALWAYS have my specs on at the computer!!

Don't know where the other girls are, no comments from any of them, trust they are all cozied up & hiding it out. Luke got it and went to town yesterday for visits and we won't get to see him again. Getting on an earlier flight to make a rehearsal for Christmas Eve service! They canceled church so much down there, they are hoping to finally have a service & he is needed.

We had one of the best ever. I am a blessed woman. We are two blessed women. Hopefully five blessed ones.

Love to all of you!!

Cyndi Mulligan said...

The font must translate into something different on your computer because on mine it's about a 12--not large. Wonder if it's obnoxiously large on everyone else's but mine!

Thank you for the update. Love hearing about your world. We are blessed indeed! XO

Cheryl Stillar said...

Only that post had the large font. Now you have a mystery to solve! In the olden days, you might have bit on that challenge, but in your maturity, you will let it go. Ha!

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Still quite juvenile. Or OCD. Gotta set things straight if I can. It's a sickness. =)

Cheryl Stillar said...

Only you, my love. Thanks for the entertainment. It started my day with a great laugh!

Ya-Ya Connection said...

HAving a wonderful time hiding out with my family. It was one of the best ever for me too. Totally blessed. Going skiing agian tomorrow, I mean today since it is after midnight/ Cyndi, we want to look you up again for a minute, is that ok. Don't answer because I won't be checking this again. I will call. Hi Cheryl and Glenice and Rosie. Love, T

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Boy time has flown by. My christmas was wonderful. Always thanking GOD for who ever He brings to bless up. Rather quiet though with all of the snow. But oh the shoveling. My back is stronger....the belly is hanging over the pants though. Sad case of the donelap. Must be the sign of the age. SEE you all soon. with lots of anticipation.