<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thank you

Time is flying by. My desire is for all of you dear friends to know how much I deeply love you and appreciate you. You have blest me with love and acceptance, passionate friendships, and treasures for me in on earth and in heaven. Thank you for all the gifts. Each gift came from your heart with much thought for me. The cards were "catty" and others sentimental. The talk...Woah the talk. The open vulnerablity by all on the subject- date. My love all of you so very much and am looking forward to spending time with you during the holidays. With Love to all of you. Glenice
PS Who gets the hot seat next. I will be thinking of some questions. Rosie you better be here. Just kidding.

3 comments:

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Who's next on the hot seat--whoever needs it maybe? Was that something Rosie came up with right then? It seemed like a great thing to do--until I put myself in your place. Being the center of attn like that, like being a big screen TV, eeyuck... But you were wonderful!

Anything more on that front, good or bad?

Cheryl Stillar said...

You are welcome, Glenice. Wasn't it fun? We are the YaYa's, mighty, mighty YaYa's. Everywhere we go-oh, people wanna know-oh, who we a-are, so we tell them: We are the YaYa's, mighty, mighty YaYa's.

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Gee thanks. Now I have that song playing in my mind. We are the Ya Ya's.... Great song. The words mean the most to me.
Cyndi .. the answer to your question. It took some time to get back to the proposed date time but when we got it started he is sooo happy, helpful, and kind. I pray for my heart to soften and my mind to forget. Forgeting... not all things just the ickie things. God is good. All the time..