<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Checkin' in

I sure do love this blog. If I don't see you or talk to you, I'm still not out of touch. Thanks Glenice and Cyndi! And of course I see Tina almost daily, so if Glenice keeps bits in about Rosie, my circle rotates.

Very bad neck injection experience. Won't be going back. Only option left is acupuncture and have mixed reports about that. We shall see.

Made a trip to Wenatchee for baseball and got to see my brother for ten minutes. He looks great. Boys played two games and won them both, coming from behind. Kyle hit a home run!! Only his second ever (in a game). That broke it open and we scored 9 runs in one inning. Very much fun.

My yard is shaping up. Goodness, I love doing that.

I have us on the calendar for Tuesday the 20th but I am running away from home with Pam, so can we reschedule?

Tina's here. Gotta walk. Later.

Cheryl

No comments: