<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Monday, May 5, 2008

what up...

Glenice! SO great to know what you’re up to and how you’re doing. Hearing about the team dinner, the Studabakers, Jacob—wonderful! I didn’t know she had only one tooth in front... must be weird to bite. I’ll be looking forward to seeing if you have a different opinion of her while Jim’s gone! Funny you!

The password on your gmail account is probably the same one for your Juno account? I looked away when you entered it when I set up the account, so I don’t know what it is. Have you tried that one? If you don’t remember your password, you can click on the blue link below the signin box that says “I cannot access my account.” It’ll take you to the password recovery page where you can click on links that’ll send your password in an email to your Juno account, where you can retrieve it there. If it’s all too complicated, let me know, and we’ll figure out another way. There’s always a way!

No, Brett doesn’t get to come home for Ryan’s graduation. He’s leaving for China on the 21st for six weeks and will be home July 5 for four weeks—WOOT! Anything y’all want in China…?

I love soccer game days--you blog! I really love that. Thank you so much for that.

The kids & I got back at 5 a.m. yesterday from the “Acquire the Fire” weekend in Tacoma with the youth group. We gave reports en masse of our weekend to the church, and then we came home and packed up all the stuff this 10 yr old boy had at our house for the little-over-a-week that he was with us. He’s on to a home that will keep him permanently now, which is a beautiful answer to prayer.

Went to visit Jamara last weekend, and that was a hoot. As beautiful & forthcoming as ever. She continues to have a positive, optimistic, upward facing attitude, even inside the pain, discomfort, and unpredictability of this condition. She amazes me, to the glory of God. †

Off to do laundry, one of my favorite jobs. Love you guys! Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments: