<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Friday, May 16, 2008

yes, busy...

Yes, chérie, it has been busyness... Nothing terribly unusual going on, but a full to-do list. Since there hasn't been anything really in terms of activities or news, I didn't have anything to contribute. And when I feel like blogging, I do it on mine, and you already read that, so I figure you're in the know. Sooo, you sound like me--I'm always very interested in hearing from you guys because you all do lots of activities and have new news! I'm going to Clinks today with Betsy & Kymm for Betsy's birthday. Subbed yesterday and been grading senior papers the last two weeks. Planted tomatoes & a few flowers. None of that is really very interesting...

Glenice, you must surely have a plateful with new "family" to care for in addition to your already full days. We do thank you sooo much for taking the time to blog. We consider it truly a lovely gift. And Rosie, you might not know how to decide what to write about, but that's okay. We hope you'll write when you do...

Praying for Tina & Chelsea, hoping all's well halfway around the world.

Cheryl, thank you for your own update, and for wanting us, for asking for us. I feel really loved knowing you have eyes on us. I know this is a small offering, but I hope it's a step up from nothing at all. I love you guys. XO

No comments: