<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Be Encouraged

Just thinking of all of you. Read the latest blog. Ha Ha, Cheryl.

I am listening to Chuck Smith tapes down stairs while ironing the tablecloths for an upcoming wedding. The vibrant fall colors of greens, yellows and rusts outside my window are gorgeous. The contrast of blues and greens with the lake and lillipads and sky just send me to an adventurous place, certainly not here in the basement of my house.

I am going out tonight to hear Ken speak about the book of Exodus. We are going to talk again about Moses. This Moses thought he was the deliverer but realized his fellow Hebrews didn't think so. His mom emphasized the need for a deliverer and trained him up that he could be the one. With a desire to do, he got puffed up and started the work on his own. I love how these people are so real and just like us. They weren't 12 feet tall with halos over their heads. They didn't have any more intelligence than us. Moses was raised up for a work that God needed done-to deliver His own.

Have you ever wondered what God has raised you up for? Do you understand why he put you in the family he put you in? Did we have a pregnancy like Rebeccah did with Jacob and Esau?

Moses was told to go to the Pharoah,and he asked, who am I? Who are we that we should be the ones in our family to be an instrument that God could do His work? Today I'm looking for that answer, pouring over my life as a researcher writing a book -in my mind currently Cynee- about His story of my life.

Thought I'd tell you about it, to encourage you this day.

Love, Tina

No comments: