<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Daily Bread

I loved our time together and since I was coming off a fast, I have to say the food was amazing What good cooks we are! I was fed well and not too full, just right. But man does not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Talking with you all was the best food ever. As we sat in the house, walked along the road, we were blessed. Thanks for all of that. Love you, Tina

3 comments:

Cheryl Stillar said...

I know! I know! I wanna go again. Can we soon, huh, can we, can we?

Ya-Ya Connection said...

soon

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Cheryl, you're so funny. We've changed, haven't we? I remember when I said almost the same thing after one of our trips, and you likened me to a puppy--eager and willing and ready. It's so sweet to see you so free, to see the love you have for us. I love us too! (What's not to love, right?!)