<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mae on Tuesday

Hi everyone! I can be there on Tuesday October 21st. Is there anything I can bring? I probably will drive myself. Thanks for making this happen for us to meet again. I am so excited.
Everything is going well. Becca has an interview today, Jacob is healing well from strep throat, James is almost finished with drivers ed and I almost have the yard winter proof. Love you all!

G

2 comments:

Cheryl Stillar said...

I was so happy until I got to the end and then I turned green with envy. I have not even begun winter proofing my yard and I don't want to start. But I want it done. I need a gardener. But then I would need a job to pay them. I must not really be the princess my husband says I am.

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Princess Cheryl, I do like how that sounds. You are a princess and we love you! Let us see how this sounds: Princess Tina, Princess Cyndi, Princess Rose, Princess Glenice. God loves us all! Halleluyah.