<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Friday, October 24, 2008

In Just a Few Years


Well, now, isn't this interesting? At the top of our blog we have the five of us in our youth and beauty as a rearview. (Remember when we decided who was who?) Now you see that we still have the SAME colors on, (some things never change) but we moved around a bit.

The best part is that our arms are still linked. May God grant that we skip all the way to eternity together, knee replacements or not!!

I love you, my YaYa's!!

Princess Cheryl

5 comments:

Cyndi Mulligan said...

I LOVE it! This so COOOOOL! Where did you find that picture?! O I love the delightful prizes He lets us find--they're like hugs and candies to keep me going! I love us. XO

(Does anyone else have trouble deciphering the word verification required in order to post a comment? Sometimes I have to do it 3X before I get it right...)

Cheryl Stillar said...

Was in the body of an email about girlfriends that my mom sent me and I just had to swipe it.

(Very often have to do verification twice. But it is worth it to have the privilege of speaking with you. At least we don't actually have to talk in code!! Heaven forbid.)

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Oh that is so precious. I forgot who I was and who I am, now isn't that just like me.... What color am I, someone please let me know, please!!! What a delight. I hope we can enter eternity together too. Or have we already? T

Cyndi Mulligan said...

In the top one L-R:
T, R, C, G, Ch

So if we're matching dress colors, I guess in the "older" one:
T, G, Ch, C, R

Agreed...?

(T, you're the one carrying the bag of stuff, taking care of us as usual.)

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Ok. That is good. Smack!!!(those are kisses)t