<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Monday, April 21, 2008

Blue Bird Sightings!

Little Moments of Spring! 
Even with all the snow alately  I can still see & smell spring. My little grape hyacinths are everywhere I look around the property. The little violets that have laid dormant all winter long have once again greeted the world and brought with them the most precious sweet smell, you can't help but think of good things when the fragrance reaches your nose. I sat on the deck yesterday morning feeling the warmth of the sun on my face. One by one my kitties came over to greet me with purrs and meows and we all laid on the deck basking in the few rays of sun before the clouds came and stole it away from us. 

I will be more than glad to join the yayas for lunch at Cheryl's, is there something I can bring? Thanks for the phone call Tina, I really really do appreciate it. We will talk more tomorrow and do more catching up. Hope I find everyone doing well.
rxo
_^.,.^_



1 comment:

Cyndi Mulligan said...

OH, WOW! Rosie, you did it! And it was so beautiful. I love your writing. I just melt into it. See you tomorrow! XO