<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

a quick hi

I am getting ready for James' last soccer game. We play Chewelah--double itch. He wanted a team dinner so it will be held at my house Friday May 2 after practice. Yes for all you wondering I did invite their coach...the jerk. You know it is the " Christian" thing to do. It did me well. Kind of like healing to my emotions. Now you all know that I won't mind if he has other obligations. How is Cheryl? I am aware that for now you are the mature one. But honestly girly I am not far behind you. I feel like I am tired all of the time. I think it might be stress. I will chill out soon for soccer will be over and I will get use to taking care of my two live ins. They are good to have. I have to have all meals prepared. Where before I was getting slack on it. But I am gaining weight too. I hope to start exercising when it stops snowing.... when I feel like it... when Rosie holds me accountable. That's it, accountability. Well I have to go. I love you all. Hope to write soon.
Glenice

No comments: