<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Monday, April 7, 2008

Is our next date the 15th?

Is our next date the 15th?

Glenice, did you have fun at the lodge? I would’ve come, but Jylle called early to pick her up... Thank you so much for thinking of me! When’s the wedding where you’re teaching the fox trot?

Cheryl, although we don't want anything to happen to your kids, you're right that we're glad to be in on the caucus--and glad for our record!

Tina, are you knee deep (heart deep) into the Russia trip right now? I added a link to The Good News here on our page, but I can take it off if you're not ready for a link yet.

Rosie, I hope you're doing well. How's your snow there? (eeyuck) Any bulbs peeking out yet? How many cats do you have? Do you still have Dita? What plans do you have coming up?

This Last Week:

  • Kev tiled the office & wash room, still needs to grout.
  • He leaves for Salt Lake City on Wed for 3 days (math convention).
  • Got Jylle an outfit for 8th grade promotion & she made a li'l video of our time together.
  • Ryan is depressed by a total lack of scholarship awards after all his hard work.
  • I’m learning more about Love and how little of the true stuff I let out. I fight melancholy and wonder what’s wrong with me. Why don't I just live RIGHT...
  • My friend, Sandy, is in the midst of chemo and still is a directional arrow to His heart. I’m grateful for that kind of hope!
Okay, guys, this blog thing is pretty much working out, eh? I’m so very interested in your lives and your thoughts. I’m awfully grateful for the time and effort you take. Gotta feed the horses & walk the dogs now. Love you gobs!!! XO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have the 15th on my calendar. I have 10 for a meeting time, but that is mostly a place marker for me as a reminder. Tina and I are working out again, instead of just walking, and she has a goal to lose some weight & wants to use May Ya Ya time to dress shop so that activity is for sure next month. Don't remember any other ideas for this month. Just tell me when & where & I am there.

Cheryl