<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Friday, April 18, 2008

Lunch by Tina on the 22nd?

Tina has an idea and I am the messenger. Cyndi is my designated driver for a procedure on Tuesday morn that requires anesthesia. Tina wondered if she would be bringing me straight home (we might want to go shopping?) and I supposed so as I will not probably be fully functioning.

Tina then wondered if Cyndi could stay and visit and Tina could come bring lunch. I suggested calling it a Ya Ya make up day on this week's missed one and have everyone come & Tina said she'd feed us.

How's about it? Wanna come to Cheryl's at noonish on Tuesday & have lunch & visit?

1 comment:

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Fine with me! Thank you, Tina!