<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lovely Ladies' Lunch (what's lovelier--the ladies or the lunch...?)

It was a perfectly lovely lunch, ladies, and I thank you! Tina, your efforts are so caring and thoughtful. The table was pretty & inviting. Glenice, your ‘tater salad was wonderful! I’m praying for you as take on this ultra-compassionate and life-affecting role. Rosie, I’m SO glad you were there! I loved when you took me by the hand into the kitchen—that was so sisterly. I felt like little girls… And Cheryl, I’m glad to have been the one to spend that time with you. And thanks again for your AAA contribution. (I tagged that dang truck key with a masking tape label for all to see, so no more “next time.”)

“Blessed are they who have a gift of making friends, for it is one of God’s best gifts. It involves many things, but above all, the power of going out of one’s self, and appreciating whatever is noble and loving in another.” ~Thomas Hughes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My, I look good for having just been under sedation!

~The other C