<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Friday, September 26, 2008

Answered prayer

I want to thank you, my YaYa's for praying for me. Cyndi - I have had two glorious nights of sleep since we returned. I am ever so grateful and also humbled that I did not ask for prayer. Did not even think of it. Heathen dog. To all of you - the difficult person did not show for the 3+ hours of meetings on Wednesday night. That was a blessing in that we had so much to accomplish and would have been there longer and in more painful fashion. The issue still must be addressed, but that was apparently not God's timing. I had peace going in and relief coming out. Still covet your prayers. Chewing on this verse from Moffatt version: Romans 15: 1-2

"We who are strong (though I hardly feel so) ought to bear the burdens that the weak make for themselves and us. We are not to please ourselves, each of us must please his neighbor, doing him good by building up his faith."


Thank you, my YaYa's. I love you.

Cheryl

1 comment:

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Hallelujah! What a delight to know this! I will keep praying. I love you so much. XO