<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

food

Hey, guys! I wanted to see if anyone has thought of what we might want to do for food for our overnighter. Do we want to go out for any meals? Cereal for breakfast? Snacks for dinner? Bring sandwich stuff? I don't know how remote this is. Glenice, if you're reading this, did you have something in mind?

This makes me think of our cabin retreat and the ridiculous amount of food we brought! Looked like enough for ALL of our combined families. We could've lived off of it until right about now..... =)

Can't wait for Tuesday!
XO, ~c.

1 comment:

Cheryl Stillar said...

Oh, man, I did not EVEN think of this! I am as bad as my kids, just thinking food will show up. So what time are we leaving? Mid morning? Stop somewhere for lunch or everyone pack their own. Assignments for dinner? I don't do much breakfast. I will bring my finicky blood type snacks for self. Those are my thoughts. What time does everyone need to be back?