<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Friday, September 19, 2008

cabin

Pente yeah!!! Oh this will be so much fun! As for cooking arrangements the cabin has microwave, stove with oven, refrig, running water,and inside plumbing.For entertainment there is a tv with lots of snow, vcr player, and maybe a music player like an cd player.
Ideas for food: If we are up there by lunch on the twenty third and leave before dinner on the twenty fourth then that means we need to plan for two lunches, one dinner and one breakfast...with lots of snacks in between. s mores maybe? I will bring the s'mores stuff.
Lunches: sandwiches, chips, veggies?
Dinner: a cassarole already made up so all we have to do is bake it? rolls,dessert
Breakfast: huckleberry pancakes, bacon, eggs, coffee, hot cocoa,fresh fruit.

We could stop off at Safeway in Newport and purchase it all together or each pick something they would like to bring and then finish off at the store for the extras.
Glenice can do the whole breakfast except coffee (icky, icky, icky).

waiting to hear from ya all.
G

5 comments:

Cheryl Stillar said...

I'll do part of dinner. Chicken enchiladas & rice. Maybe a lunch person can bring extra veggies & it's a meal.

Cheryl Stillar said...

Also, no one said boo about departure & return times. I can be ready at 9:30 or 10 if I go back to get Tina. (Leslie has a doctor appt in town.) Return on Wednesday, I just need to be back by 4:30 or 5. Meet & leave cars at Glenice's? Who is driving?

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Iwill do lunch when we arrive and bring snacks too. OK. This is Tina

Ya-Ya Connection said...

Cheryl, I will bring salsa & chips and a veggie for dinner and if I have any fruit I'll bring that as well. B at G at 9:00am tomorrow. C Ya Ladies!!!

rxo

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Okay..... T has 1st lunch, Ch & R have dinner, G has breakfast, and C has 2nd lunch. I'm bringing "Man of La Mancha" to watch if we want, & I'll see if I have any other VCR movies that might be fun. If either Ch or T could drive, we'll all chip in to pay for the gas 'cause that's only right. Also, if we could get some flowers as a thank you gesture for G's folks, I think that'd be nice. We'll stop at the Newport Safeway, and G said it's 35 mi beyond that. FUUUUUN!!! XO