<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hi yayas! from G

I have been thinking about doing this and now I am. I am doing well. James has a bad cold and I keep praying that I don't catch it. He is finished with the reading and writing WASL test. Boy he felt miserable. Congrats Cheryl on Leslie and Kyle making first string all league for basketball. That is really cool. Tina how did the memorial go for Greg? It sure was comforting knowing that you will be at my memorial and Cheryl's and Cyndi's. Could you please bring the food? The hostess with the mostest!!!!
I think our next gathering is soon. Since its not any of our birthdays does anyone have a suggestion as to where and what we could do? I'll give it some thought too.
Cyndi is Ryan doing track? Is Jylee? I don'f know how to spell her name.
I got humbled yesterday. I went to work at DP and drove fast. I have made a pact with myself that I would never pass anyone on the dirt road because I feel that it is rude. Well I did. Obviously this driver was not going the speed that I felt was reasonable so I did it. I passed him. Well at the time I didn't know it was a him. I just stepped on the gas to get around him fast. I received a phone call today and it was revealed to me who it was I passed. Dave Bare, on his way to work at DP's clinic. He said that I was going 90 mph. huh.. I really was only going 50 plus a little more. Now he says that I am on par with Dean....oh no...Not me! Only one time and I am guilty of all. Isn't that true with life. Yes I am not perfect and I need humbling often.
Time to go and pick up James at soccer practice.

kiss..kiss..kiss...kiss and a little lick.. not with the whole tongue. Just the tip.

1 comment:

Cyndi Mulligan said...

GLENICE!! Like Cheryl said, YOU ROCK!! I was laughing so hard at the end--it was terrific!! Just brilliant!!