<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

watching it snow!

Snow is pretty. Oh so pretty! At the North Pole. We got about 3 inches of that stuff. How'll about all of you? Yea it is melting like the wicked witch of the west but somehow my excitement is not like that of the munchkins. Only because I know that white stuff will appear again all too soon.
I am at the library waiting for James to get finished with soccer.
Dean, bless his thoughtfulness, went out and purchased 8 baby chickens for me. I really didn't want them. He never asked me if I did. But he figured I needed them or something. Now I have 8 chickens in the house because they are to young to go outside and survive. I know his heart was in the right spot but if he would only have asked me first I would have told him I think it is time that I quit raising my own eggs. I have been doing it all by myself and I was looking to quit the job. I know turn them all lose and the dogs with destroy each and everyone of them. I better think it out again. I will loooove them.
Tomorrow I will drive out to Cheney and watch a soccer game.
My parents has old whiskey bottles and Jacob will try to sell them on the Internet, probably Craig's list. Any advice? How do we know if the bottles are any value? Jacob thought it would be fun to experiment with it.
Do any of you need any old whiskey bottles? HaHa
I need to go because my time is at hand. Love all of you bunches
Tell all hi for me and I'll write more later.
Is this bloggin....typing anything about anything?
If it is then I have got it. If not.......
shoot me.

4 comments:

Ya-Ya Connection said...

oh yeah you got it girl. Good thing you mentioned your boys' names and your husband because I thought it was the girl in Valley who was writing this. At first I did..
Yes,we had snow here too. I was glad for it becasue I didn't feel pressured to work outside in the nice weather, that is coming too soon for me still.
Chickens? Will you raise them for me. I still like those home grown eggs especially when the price of them is going up. How come? Are the chickens doing anything differently?
Have fun at the soccer game. T

Unknown said...

Glenice I love it! This is exactly what we were thinking when we thunk up to blog. All the news that is juicy but gets forgotten by the time we see each other again. Thanks! -
Stillar

Cyndi Mulligan said...

You are a riot on wheels--I love you to smithereenies! Yep, you're bloggin'--just writing and letting us know what big or little things are up. YOU GOT IT, girl! At first I thought it was Cheryl, but then you named James. Hmm, I'm a Valley girl! I never thought of that! So like, that's hot. Ch, why does your comment say "pat"?

Ya-Ya Connection said...

My last comment said Pat because on Google I have my mom's email that I created to do her MySpace (70th birthday present so she could see all the kids' sites) and it let me comment from there rather than having to sign in as you.

Stillar