<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Friday, March 28, 2008

this 'n that 2

Hey hey...

G--stellar job! You got it goin‘ on!

I saw that Rosie started a post, but maybe her computer is still giving her problems...? (It‘s saved as a draft in “Posts. “) Don’t give up, k, Rosie? We know you’re trying & that means a lot.!

I got called twice to sub even tho I blocked out this whole week online--guess they didn‘t look. Would‘ve been easy money, but I‘m getting to spend all this time with Brett & that’s worth more to me than any paycheck.

Yes, snow, the 4-letter “s” word... He was looking forward to doing some hiking or even rock climbing, but he just hung around the house with his ol’ mom. Fortunately he’s really easygoing. We were going to go to a movie, but got a ppv instead--“August Rush.” (Thanks for the recommendation, Cheryl.) Taped it so maybe we could all watch it sometime, or anyone could borrow it. We all watched “The Ultimate Gift” again from the library so Brett could see it. Good movies.

Q. --G, have you checked your new email address lately? Just wondering.

More chickens *sigh*..... here, doggie doggie... J I like how you knew his heart’s in the right place. To be asked first would indeed be nice...

Q. Tina, did you read that book yet,Six Hours One Friday by Max Lucado? I was wondering if it enhanced your Easter season (and this is not a cleverly disguised pitch to get it back from you =).

Looking forward to spring. Whenever that is. Loves & hugs. XO

1 comment:

Ya-Ya Connection said...

OMG. is that book yours? Oh yeah you got it from Mae and I never gave it back that's becasue I havent's read it yet. I'll gt on, I will I will. So solly, challie.

TTFN