<center><b>Ya-Ya Connection</b></center>

Ya-Ya Connection

To the One Who made friendship,
who launched this ship of friends,
may we bless You...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Turn


My Turn

Love and joy to you my my dear friends. How nice it is to finally be on the same page with you all. Next it will be the stage, I just nose it. (Guess who this is) If you really have to skip to the end, just go ahead.

Actually, I can be quite funny and we know that but today I'm ready to blow a fuse. I'm not mad or anything, I'm just overworking, in my mind though. There is so much to do. The house is a wreck and when that happens, I can't see straight. Not only that. I was skiing yesterday but it was so snowy and foggy I couldn't see so decided to get a running start on the next newsletter. I brought up the laptop in case, and I wrote all kinds of things. I wrote things you want me to write aobut in here but I don't want to again, because I already wrote it BUT I can't find it. I even saved it and everything. I am hoping Steve will do his magic like he does at work and will find what I lost. Then I'll send that stuff to you via postal service. In the meantime you just get the current- the right now-- the waves of thoughts going through my pea brain at this precise moment.

We just returned from Bryan's 2nd BB game in the tournament and guess what? This was the second win. Last week the team, without him, got the championship. It's fun for now and like Cheryl said, next week it will be old news.

Talk about old news.

Thanks Cyndi for including Scripture in your messages. I love that part. It makes it very complete.

Thanks Glenice for being on. This is going to be a blast with you joining in the conversations we have, whether in our heads or in person.

Thanks Cheryl for filling us in elaborately with the details of your moments. I'm looking forward to the saga in written form.

Ok, so I'm done. My bedroom is calling and Steve just came down to take a nap. He thinks the typing is TOO loud. He's in the same boat as me at the moment, but he rests, I reak havoc.

TTFN.

Love, Tina

3 comments:

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Tina, for the first time in a really looooong time I didn't skip to the end! I just kept reading, and when I knew it was you, it was such a rush. This must be what crack heads feel and want again and again, over and over... I really like Us.

Ya-Ya Connection said...

You funny girl. I love you and think you are wonderful.

Ya-Ya Connection said...

I don't know how to unpublish something. That yay connection was for you Cyndi.
Also how do I get some one to view my page at goodnewsonline.